Refurbishment gearbox HMC grab crane
NEDCRANES overhauled an existing Hansen gearbox, which was used as a hoist gearbox for an HMC grab crane. In our own workshop the drive coupling has been removed from the gearbox with a hydraulic auger and the cover has been lifted. This is subject to a thorough inspection. The gearbox is completely dismantled and equipped with new bearings, seals and gaskets. Furthermore, the gearbox is completely assembled, measured and tested. This box is the spare gearbox for hoisting or closing the grab crane. We can completely disassemble, assemble, align (laser alignment) this boxes and put the drive back into operation.
NEDCRANES takes care of:
- Performing inspections and inspections;
- Performing electrical, hydraulic and mechanical repair work;
- Modernizing outdated drives and safety equipment;
- The installation again complies with the current safety standards and guidelines;
- Buying and selling used cranes;
- The supply of parts for old(er) and new crane installations of all types and brands;
- Providing advice and consultancy in the field of hoisting equipment and cranes.