Relocation and modernisation RMG crane for BTT terminal
NEDCRANES moved, adjusted and modernized a second container crane for the BTT inland container terminal of the GVT Group in Tilburg (The Netherlands). The used RMG crane is relocated from the Maersk terminal in Gothenburg in Sweden and has been dismantled, repainted, refurbished and built up again at the BTT terminal. The crane is adapted to the terminal by changing the railspan and the lifting height. Further the entire electrical installation has been modernized with Siemens PLC and drives. The crane also received a new operator cab, hoist drum and crane and trolley wheels.
NEDCRANES takes care of:
- Performing inspections and inspections;
- Performing electrical, hydraulic and mechanical repair work;
- Modernizing outdated drives and safety equipment;
- The installation again complies with the current safety standards and guidelines;
- Buying and selling used cranes;
- The supply of parts for old(er) and new crane installations of all types and brands;
- Providing advice and consultancy in the field of hoisting equipment and cranes.