inspection + maintenance
Thermographic inspections lifting cranes
NEDCRANES regularly performs thermographic inspections on various lifting cranes for our contract customers. Together with a colleague, for safety matters, the inspector inspects thermographically the various cranes several times a year. Minor repairs, such as bad contacts, are solved immediately. The thermal imaging camera immediately indicates where there may be bad contacts, moisture or poor connections, so action can be taken and unplanned downtime can be prevented.
NEDCRANES takes care of:
- Performing inspections and inspections;
- Performing electrical, hydraulic and mechanical repair work;
- Modernizing outdated drives and safety equipment;
- The installation again complies with the current safety standards and guidelines;
- Buying and selling used cranes;
- The supply of parts for old(er) and new crane installations of all types and brands;
- Providing advice and consultancy in the field of hoisting equipment and cranes.