Electrical modernization Figee container crane
We can take care of activities as moving cranes, modernizing and even adjusting the speeds to the current state of technology and standards. This Figee container crane has been relocated from Rotterdam to Hurth (near Cologne) in Germany to serve as stacker and transhipment crane for tank containers at Alfred Talke. The electric control is equipped with Siemens Masterdrive frequency controllers with AFE (Active Front End) units. So the braking energy will be distributed over the drives by the central DC bus system and the remainder will be fed back into the power grid.
NEDCRANES takes care of:
- Performing inspections and inspections;
- Performing electrical, hydraulic and mechanical repair work;
- Modernizing outdated drives and safety equipment;
- The installation again complies with the current safety standards and guidelines;
- Buying and selling used cranes;
- The supply of parts for old(er) and new crane installations of all types and brands;
- Providing advice and consultancy in the field of hoisting equipment and cranes.