Equipping container Crane with a new Festoonsystem
Nedcranes has implemented a whole new festoonsystem (also known ascable trolley or Garland system) in an existing container crane. The crane belongs to our respected customer Oosterhout Container Terminal.
The festoonsystems we have offered, has been completely utilized with cable trolleys, towing trolleys, clamps, organizers, frames and flat cable (we also offer round cable).
Nedcranes delivers complete turn-key solutions. What does turn-key mean on our daily basis? Nedcranes takes care of dismantling, transportation, assembling, commissioning and testing of the old and new application. Your production will be up and running within a short down-time of 3 to 4 days.
For questions or more information feel free to contact us. We would love to help and consult you!
Furthermore, we would like to refer you to our modernisations webpage.
At the bottom of this page is a showcased timeline of the dismantling and assembling of the festoonsystem.
NEDCRANES takes care of:
- Performing inspections and inspections;
- Performing electrical, hydraulic and mechanical repair work;
- Modernizing outdated drives and safety equipment;
- The installation again complies with the current safety standards and guidelines;
- Buying and selling used cranes;
- The supply of parts for old(er) and new crane installations of all types and brands;
- Providing advice and consultancy in the field of hoisting equipment and cranes.