Keeping up with the industry with this new overhead crane
Nedcranes has recently supplied our shipyard customer with a whole new overhead crane. The result of this turn-key project makes lifting heavier products easier because the current payload is twice the payload of this predecessor.
With a downtime of 1 day this crane was up and running, we at Nedcranes hope that our customer is able to lift for coming years. Off course periodically maintenance is included
For questions or more information feel free to contact us. We would love to help and consult you!
Furthermore, we would like to refer you to our modernisations webpage.
At the bottom of this page is a showcased timeline of the dismantling and assembling of the overhead crane
NEDCRANES takes care of:
- Performing inspections and inspections;
- Performing electrical, hydraulic and mechanical repair work;
- Modernizing outdated drives and safety equipment;
- The installation again complies with the current safety standards and guidelines;
- Buying and selling used cranes;
- The supply of parts for old(er) and new crane installations of all types and brands;
- Providing advice and consultancy in the field of hoisting equipment and cranes.