Mechanical and electrical modernization container crane BTT
NEDCRANES has modernised one of the two container cranes at Barge Terminal Tilburg (GVT Group of Logistics), mechanically and electrically. The crane travelling bogies have been overhauled, the bearings have been replaced and the motors and gearboxes have been disassembled and inspected. The electrical part has been completely redesigned and renewed. New panels have been installed, the PLC control of the entire crane has been renewed (Siemens PLC control) and the crane has been equipped with new Schneider Electric frequency inverters with an energy recuperation unit, which makes the crane more energy efficient. In addition, the overload installation and the encoders have been renewed. Additional, the crane has been equipped with new cabling and a new, more silent cable festoon system.
NEDCRANES takes care of:
- Performing inspections and inspections;
- Performing electrical, hydraulic and mechanical repair work;
- Modernizing outdated drives and safety equipment;
- The installation again complies with the current safety standards and guidelines;
- Buying and selling used cranes;
- The supply of parts for old(er) and new crane installations of all types and brands;
- Providing advice and consultancy in the field of hoisting equipment and cranes.