Disassembly, modernization and assembly used gantry crane for OCT
In Germany Nedcranes dismantled the new crane for the OCT container terminal in Oosterhout and transported it to Waalwijk for an electrical conversion, mechanical refurbishment, adjustment of the rail distance and an extension on both land and water side. The crane has also been heightened for the transfer of 1 over 4 HC containers.
The container crane is preserved and modernized to the latest state of the art. Equipped with a Siemens PLC system and Schneider frequency controller with brake energy recuperation. New SEW drives on the travelling system and structural adjustments as well as the CE process. The container crane has been heightened for transhipment and the unloader has been extended on land and water side. Nedcranes built and installed the container crane in Oosterhout.
NEDCRANES takes care of:
- Performing inspections and inspections;
- Performing electrical, hydraulic and mechanical repair work;
- Modernizing outdated drives and safety equipment;
- The installation again complies with the current safety standards and guidelines;
- Buying and selling used cranes;
- The supply of parts for old(er) and new crane installations of all types and brands;
- Providing advice and consultancy in the field of hoisting equipment and cranes.