Refurbishment container crane at BCTN inland terminal in Nijmegen
NEDCRANES modernized the old Figee container crane from BCTN in Nijmegen. The crane from 1996 received a lifetime extension for the electrical and mechanical installation. Nedcranes disassembled the crane and subsequently refurbished and repainted it. After this, the crane was driven to the new location at the terminal where it will operate next to the new Kocks crane.
The crane received a new crane cab, festoon system, cabling, new frequency drives from Schneider electric with regenerative energy feedback. Mechanical the crane has been equipped with new crane wheels and bearings. Also all pins have been renewed after they have been machined.
NEDCRANES takes care of:
- Performing inspections and inspections;
- Performing electrical, hydraulic and mechanical repair work;
- Modernizing outdated drives and safety equipment;
- The installation again complies with the current safety standards and guidelines;
- Buying and selling used cranes;
- The supply of parts for old(er) and new crane installations of all types and brands;
- Providing advice and consultancy in the field of hoisting equipment and cranes.