Repair Nelcon automatic RMG crane
Repairing the damage to the pull rods of the spreader guidance of an Nelcon automatic stacking crane at ECT at the Delta terminal. The corresponding booms have been disassembled and repaired in our workshop with welding, aligning and mobile in-line boring.
NEDCRANES takes care of:
- Performing inspections and inspections;
- Performing electrical, hydraulic and mechanical repair work;
- Modernizing outdated drives and safety equipment;
- The installation again complies with the current safety standards and guidelines;
- Buying and selling used cranes;
- The supply of parts for old(er) and new crane installations of all types and brands;
- Providing advice and consultancy in the field of hoisting equipment and cranes.