Replace and align crane wheels Nelcon STS-kraan
In response to the extreme identified flange wear, Nedcranes has been commissioned by ECT to replace a number of crane wheels of one of its ZPMC or Nelcon STS cranes. After securing the crane, it is electrically disconnected and jacked so that the wheels can be safely replaced. Jacking cranes and replacing, replacing and aligning wheels and gearboxes is a very common job for Nedcranes. Often the cause is a misalignment of the wheels, or the rails of the crane track or cat rails are loose or not properly aligned.
NEDCRANES takes care of:
- Performing inspections and inspections;
- Performing electrical, hydraulic and mechanical repair work;
- Modernizing outdated drives and safety equipment;
- The installation again complies with the current safety standards and guidelines;
- Buying and selling used cranes;
- The supply of parts for old(er) and new crane installations of all types and brands;
- Providing advice and consultancy in the field of hoisting equipment and cranes.