New control cabin for loader
NEDCRANES has replaced the old control cabin of the west port loader of OBA in Amsterdam with a new ergonomic control cabin. This includes climate control, double glazing and a new staircase to the cabin. The entire project was tackled turnkey from the static calculations and engineering to the replacement of the control system and the commissioning of the installation.
NEDCRANES takes care of:
- Performing inspections and inspections;
- Performing electrical, hydraulic and mechanical repair work;
- Modernizing outdated drives and safety equipment;
- The installation again complies with the current safety standards and guidelines;
- Buying and selling used cranes;
- The supply of parts for old(er) and new crane installations of all types and brands;
- Providing advice and consultancy in the field of hoisting equipment and cranes.