Overhaul tail wheel trolley construction
At one of the MAN grabunloaders of European Bulk Services, Nedcranes completely disassembled, revised and mounted the tail wheel of the trolley construction. The overhaul has been carried out in our own workshop. New fasteners for the trolley wheels have been welded to the old construction by our own 6G welder. The welds have been inspected magnetically; welding 100%. After that the holes of the pivot point and trolley wheels have been line bored. The construction has been equipped with new wheels, an eccentric shaft and bronze bearing bushes. The refurbished construction is mounted on site and aligned/adjusted to the trolley rail.
NEDCRANES takes care of:
- Performing inspections and inspections;
- Performing electrical, hydraulic and mechanical repair work;
- Modernizing outdated drives and safety equipment;
- The installation again complies with the current safety standards and guidelines;
- Buying and selling used cranes;
- The supply of parts for old(er) and new crane installations of all types and brands;
- Providing advice and consultancy in the field of hoisting equipment and cranes.