Overhaul tail wheel crane travel construction
NEDCRANES repaired the bogie of the pendel leg of the MAN grabunlaoder of European Bulk Services. The axles were so worn that a renewal of the axles was necessary. To carry out the work properly and safely, the main balance on the pendel leg has been fixed at the left and the right first. With hydraulic jacks and a jacking beam, the pendel leg was jacked up below the jacking points at the left and right. The old shaft has been hydraulically drilled out and disassembled. On site the holes have been line bored. Two new oversized axles, supplied by NEDCRANES, have been mounted at the left and right.
NEDCRANES takes care of:
- Performing inspections and inspections;
- Performing electrical, hydraulic and mechanical repair work;
- Modernizing outdated drives and safety equipment;
- The installation again complies with the current safety standards and guidelines;
- Buying and selling used cranes;
- The supply of parts for old(er) and new crane installations of all types and brands;
- Providing advice and consultancy in the field of hoisting equipment and cranes.