Electrical repair of vintage Figee crane Maritime museum
Nedcranes repaired the electronics of an old Figee crane, this crane is owned by the Maritime museum in the docks of Rotterdam. The repair is necessary based on an ealier inspection. The electronics to be repaired are a fuse box and a control box. For details about inspections we would like to refer you to our Inspections page.
NEDCRANES takes care of:
- Performing inspections and inspections;
- Performing electrical, hydraulic and mechanical repair work;
- Modernizing outdated drives and safety equipment;
- The installation again complies with the current safety standards and guidelines;
- Buying and selling used cranes;
- The supply of parts for old(er) and new crane installations of all types and brands;
- Providing advice and consultancy in the field of hoisting equipment and cranes.